Thank you for visiting Gilly's online! We are excited to be
here in Rockville and even more excited to offer you the best
selection of craft beer and fine wine that can be had here in
Our store is lively, energetic and full of fun, quirky and
full of delicious products.
Gilly's Growlers Available!
Here's the Gilly's Growler Schpeal:
- Growlers are $8.50 each plus the cost of the beer you choose to fill it with.
- We've added the "Growler Fill" prices on our draft menu (see below).
- By law we are only allowed to fill and refill growlers bearing the Gilly's logo.
- Check out the back of your growler - cleaning instructions are there. Please bring in clean growlers to be refilled.
- Contents of the growlers are for "to go" purposes only. Under no circumstance are they permitted to drink on premise.
- 6. The beer in your growler is super fresh and should be consumed in 48-72 hours.
Friday, April 11th, 6-9pm
Grapes of Spain Easter Wine Tasting with Javier!
Tuesday, April 15th 6:30pm-9pm
Ladies Night - Join local artist Steph Hyder for our DIY wine glass and mason jar frosting!
Create beautiful and funky frosted wine and mason jar glasses with just a few stencils, rubber bands, and frosting spray!
Reservations required. Call 301-770-5515 to make your reservations today!
Thursday, April 17th, 6-9pm
Detour Winery Tasting
Owner/Winemaker DanTamminga had so much fun at the first tasting he wanted to come back for a 2nd tasting!
We will have some new wines from Detour wines to sample!
Good Friday, April 18th, 6-9pm
Easter wine tasting with Chuck from Lanterna
Thursday, April 24th, 6-9pm
Saranac Beer Tasting with the Saranac Rep!
Thursday, May 8th, 6-9pm
Alternative White Wine tasting with Liz Kitterman
There are so many other great white wines than the usual suspects. We are going to school you on these delicious "alternative whites"!
Friday, May 23rd, 6-9pm
*For more details, check on our most recent newsletter here
California "Terroir Tasting" with John from RSVP.
Did you know the climate and soil are of the most importance in the wine industry? John is going to give us a lesson in "terroir" we'll be tasting diffrent terroirs in California!