Thank you for visiting Gilly's online! We are excited to be
here in Rockville and even more excited to offer you the best
selection of craft beer and fine wine that can be had here in
Our store is lively, energetic and full of fun, quirky and
full of delicious products.
Gilly's Growlers Available!
Join Gilly's Growler Club!
- Gilly's Growler (64oz).
- 1 Year Membership
- Access to 1/2 Price Growler Fills EVERY SUNDAY
- Exclusive member savings at Gilly's
- By law we are only allowed to fill and refill growlers bearing the Gilly's logo.
- Check out the back of your growler - cleaning instructions are there. Please bring in clean growlers to be refilled.
- Contents of the growlers are for "to go" purposes only. Under no circumstance are they permitted to drink on premise.
- The beer in your growler is super fresh and should be consumed in 48-72 hours.
- If you already have a Gilly's Growler - no problem - you may still join. Instead of getting another Growler (unless you want one) we offer you a draft beer up to a $9.00 value. 1/2 price Growler fills will be on Sundays only - no exceptions. We will be keeping track of members - please have your ID ready at time of Growler fill so that we may make sure you are said member.
Friday, November 7th 5:00-8:00
Wine Club & Wine Tasting This Friday
with Karen Morton from Bacchus Importers will be pouring delectable Spanish Wines from Campos de Luz. We have two Garnacha's a 2008 Crianza and a 2012 Rioja, this is a great opportunity to taste the differences between aged Garnachas and see which one you like best! We will also have their white blend of Viura, Chardonnay and Muscat, a real treat!
Sunday, November 9th 1-4pm
Denizens Brewing Tap Takeover & Meet the Brewer!
Denizens is the newest Brewery to Montgomery County, Silver Spring to be exact! We finally got smart and decided to do these great tap takeovers on SUNDAY so our over 300 Growler Club Members can take advantage of the 1/2 price fill. This Tap Takeover is open to everyone - we want to give Denizen's a warm Rockville welcome. We will have the following beers on tap: • Southside Rye IPA • Big Red Norm American Red Ale • Lowest Lord ESB • Born Bohemian Czech Style Pilsner • Fear Coffee Ale (limited release)
*For more details, check on our most recent newsletter here